This summer in Camp Kid’s power has been packed with amazing events, and fun activities. Just Clowning Around was invited to CCB2’s gym to put on an amazing magic show for us! We said the magic words “Got Talent” and made some tricks happen right before our very eyes. We have created our own tie-dye masterpieces, “visited” foreign countries, took a field trip to buckland park, and so much more! We can’t wait to see how much more August has in store for us!
Back by popular demand this year is our Community Swap! CCB’s Community Swap is an opportunity to organize your home, provide needed items to local families, and help the environment. All leftover items will be donated to charities. Our Community Swap will be held on Thursday August 15th, with donations being collected starting on Monday August 5th.
Where to bring items:
- CCB1 front office
What can you donate:
- Maternity wear
- Infant and children’s clothes and shoes
- Outdoor and Indoor toys
- Adult and children’s books
- Infant and Children’s gear (infant carriers, exersaucers, lunch boxes, backpacks, baby monitors etc.)
- Household items (glassware, tablecloths, towels, decor, kitchen items, etc.)
- NOT ACCEPTING- Large furniture or adult clothing
July 9th kicked off our new program year, and what a great beginning it has been! We have embraced our new families and welcomed many returning families with smiling faces 🙂
During our shut down week this year, we scrubbed, swapped, switched, and shuffled each classroom to a fresh new look. Along with this new look we decided to undertake a much needed upgrade to CCB. . . new floors! It was our intention to have this project finished during shut down week, and surprise our staff and families with this shiny new change. As many projects end up; this turned out to be more of an undertaking than expected. Please excuse our unfinished look in some areas as this project is being completed during the afternoons and weekends over the next couple weeks. We are excited to show off the spaces that do have our new flooring in the below pictures.
A few reminders for the New Year:
- Please DO NOT share your door code with ANYONE. All alternate pick up people must be checked in at the front desk with photo ID.
- Our parking lot is a ONE WAY lot. Please be mindful as you enter and exit our lot of all foot traffic as families walk to and from the buildings
- Please include your daily contact number on your sign in/out EACH DAY.
Check out our upcoming events HERE!
The Children’s Center of Brighton is licensed by the State of New York, www.OCFS.state.ny.us
and accredited by Pathways National Early Education and Care Accreditation, www.childrensinstitute.net/pathways